Monday, March 24, 2008

Meeting

Good evening everyone,
The circle is discussing a meeting that might take place at the Inland Center mall. The purpose of this meeting is for the clients of Sara to sign with another psychic and get everything back in a rhythm. I am concerned with a couple of cases, I was going over some files that Sara had barely put together. People who started receiving her guidance right before she died. This is a serious matter and needs to be dealt with straight away. I believe she was set to meet with about 4-5 people during the month of November, I know for sure that she met with two of those people. If you are one of the new cases that never had an opportunity to meet with her please contact either I or Jenna Immediately! I will post again when we have a set date for the meeting.
Thank you, and take care!
-Adam

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hi my name is Jason, about five years ago Sara started writing to me. Since I didn't know who she was, I just blew her off. Then she started sending me information about myself that she couldn't possibly know, this made me angry for awhile until I started listening to what she had to say. She told me to marry a certain woman, but I didn't listen and I'm now stuck in a marriage I hate and I'm getting a divorce. I should have listened to Sara because I did meet the woman I was suppose to marry and I'm so much in love with her, but now she is engaged and moving to new york. I'm sorry sara, I see now that you were truley looking out for me. No body make the same mistake I did, take what Sara told each of you to heart. She is afterall the match maker :( RIP Sara

FLORES said...


I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990